ACPM 132: Marketing Management
Africa Center for Project Management is pleased to announce a Certificate Course in Marketing Management Online and Distance Learning, which starts 1st of every month
Overall Course Overview:
Be it on a Smartphone, a billboard, or a TV, consumers are inundated with countless messages on a daily basis as brands clamor for their attention. As a marketer today, you must cut through the clutter by developing creative, multiplatform strategies that engage audiences and result in action.
Marketing strategy isn’t confined to your marketing team. By understanding how to align marketing strategies with business strategy, high-performing business leaders make better decisions about their products, services, customers, brand, and competition.
This Eight week online marketing certificate provides you with the MBA-level marketing training you need to make strong business decisions and set strategic direction for your company, unit, department, or product line.
Module 1: Introduction to Marketing
- Definition aspects
- Identification aspects
- Identification and definition of a marketing problem
- Concept of marketing efficiency
- Scope of marketing problems
- Market organization
Module 2: Market Analysis
- Approaches to the analysis of marketing problems
- Market structure analysis
- Price analysis and outlook
- Price relationship
- Supply, demand and price outlook
- Economic analysis and policy outlook
Module 3: Price Marketing, Price Discovery and Market Development
- Concept of price determination and price discovery processes
- Marketing institutions
- market management and market development
- marketing concept and marketing management
- selection of target markets
- developing a marketing mix
- concept and practice of marketing
- the marketing mix
- Market development
Module 4: Commodity Markets
- Specific commodity markets
- Role of trade fairs in economic development
5. Market and Marketing Research
- Theory and cases
- Areas in marketing research steps in marketing research (the scientific methodology)
Africa Center for Project Management was established in 2004 in Amsterdam with the Africa regional offices in Nairobi.The organization was corporate organizations in Africa and Asia by offering Online certificates and In-House trainings. The organization has over ten years experience working with development partners in capacity building in. We have trained over 5000 development and Business Professionals in various thematic areas.
Participants will need to use email, upload and download word docs,
PowerPoint files and PDFs, and post on the discussion board or send assignments by email. If you do not have internet speed sufficient to download materials, an offline DVD or hard copies course may be the right alternative for you. Materials Provided: Online delivery of curriculum materials, exercises and templates.
After they have read the material for each unit, students are expected to test their own Learning by completing some relevant exercises and tasks.
In order to demonstrate their understanding of the course content, students will be required to submit three assignments.
DURATION AND COURSE LOAD: 12 Weeks - 3 to 4 hours per week
DATES: Course Starts 1st of Every Month for Two Months
PARTICIPANTS: Marketing Mangers, sales manager, and all those interested in marketing
REGIONS TARGETED: Global
COURSE FEE: $500
LANGUAGE: English only
FORMAT: Web-based and Distance Learning facilitated
GENERAL COURSE CONTACT: email@example.com